UKAAPS to hold surgical day at Aesthetic Medicine Live 2016
Aesthetic Medicine Live are delighted to announce that UKAAPS will be holding a surgical day which will run alongside the conference and exhibition on Saturday February 6 at Olympia London thanks to Professor James Frame, the inspiration behind the collaboration.
UKAAPS was formed to play a fundemental role in educating the public on the benefits and risks associated with plastic surgery. UKAAPS' emphasis is always on the promotion of patient safety and the role of plastic surgeons in Aesthetic Plastic surgery. With this in mind Professor James Frame felt it vital to collaborate with Aesthetic Medicine Live to emphasise the importance on educating all involved.
Lectures throughout the day will cover:
- Management of the Loose Neck
- Breast Reduction
- Mastopexy Augmentation
- Inner Arm Reduction
- Inner Thigh Reduction
- Fat Transfer
- Fat Grafting Hands
- Buttock Augmentation
Speakers will include:
- James McDiarmid - Facelift and Blepharoplasty
- Miles Berry - Use of Tisseal in Aesthetic Surgery
- Paul Levick - Minimally Invasive Transaxillary Excision of Gynaecomastia
- Garrick Georgeu - Breast Augmentation using Polyurethane Implants
- Tariq Ahmed - Open and Closed Rhinoplasty
- Shailesh Vadadoria - Surgery of Obesity
Further information to be announced soon.
Register for your FREE ticket to Aesthetic Medicine Live, here